Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Personality Types

What is your personality type? I recently discovered I am an INFJ. What does that mean you may wonder? It means Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging personality type.  There are 16 different combinations of personalities. 

  • Introversion (I) or Extraversion (E)
  • Intuition (N) or Sensing (S)
  • Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
  • Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)
Go here to take a free personality test and to read about the different personalities. I took this personality test and also I took the Keirsey Temperament Sorter test, found here. After I was done and I read the descriptions of my personality it was amazing. I felt like someone had read my journal. Never before had the way I thought and the way my brain worked been explained so accurately. It was weird! Come to find out I have the rarest personality, less than 1% of the population is an INFJ. Since discovering my personality type I have found more confidence and assurance in myself.  I've realized I was created in a specific way and the way I think and who I am is not an accident but planned by God for a purpose. It brought me peace and a grounding that the way I think and go about living life is not an accident. I highly recommend figuring out your personality type so you can know more about yourself, which in turn will allow you to live your life to the fullest, moving toward things that will enhance and compliment your life. Knowing our personality types helps us to not waste time doing things that are contrary to how we were made. 


- Erica 







No comments:

Post a Comment